The holidays are a time of giving, and the spirit of giving is alive and well in Escondido. The goal of this article is simple — to highlight a few worthy causes and needs in Escondido that could use your support this holiday season. Whether you want to get out and volunteer, make a financial contribution, or make a donation of canned goods or clothing, there are plenty of ways you, your family, and friends can give back to our community. Check out these links and documents:
- giveBIG San Diego on December 14
- Assistance League of Inland North County
- Daley Ranch Trail Maintenance on Saturday, December 17 (PDF)
- The Escondido Charitable Foundation
- Escondido Education Foundation
- Interfaith Community Services
(Also, read about a special Interfaith food drive and partnership with the Escondido Public Library)
- Goodwill Industries
- MAP Foundation for Academic Success
- The Salvation Army
Know of other giving or volunteer opportunities?
Comment below and share them with other readers:
Start the discussion! Leave the first comment...
Sorry, comments are closed for this article.